1. The GRC will accept the processes of attending any grievance received from the students as well as staff.
2. To provide the Students access to hassle free mechanism to have their Grievances redressed.
3. To develops a responsive and accountable attitude towards the stakeholders so that harmonious atmosphere always prevailed in the College.
4. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment.
5. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing in the letter/ Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.
6. The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students. The Grievance cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
7. The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
|1||Dr. V. Ranga Rao||Chairman|
|2||Prof. P. Purna Chandra Rao||Member|
|3||Dr. B. Tualsi Rani||Member|
|4||Dr. D. Naga Ravi Kiran||Member|
|5||Prof. N. Srikanth||Member|
|6||Prof. J. Sravanthi||Member|
|7||Prof. P. Gandhi||Member|
|8||Prof. U. Ramya Sree||Member|