The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to probe into the student grievances. The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem.
1. To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
2. Get suggestions from the students for improvement.
3. Take necessary steps for improvement in the light of grievances.
|S. No||Name of the Faculty||Position|
|1||Dr. V. Ranga Rao||Chairman|
|2||Prof. P. Purna Chandra Rao||Member|
|3||Dr. B. Tualsi Rani||Member|
|4||Dr. D. Naga Ravi Kiran||Member|
|5||Prof. N. Srikanth||Member|
|6||Prof. J. Sravanthi||Member|
|7||Prof. P. Gandhi||Member|
|8||Prof. U. Ramya Sree||Member|
Following the directions of UGC, AICTE the Grievances Redressal Cell is established in order to deal with the individual grievances related to students and faculty members and to ensure the redressal of grievances amicably in a time bound manner. The online Grievance Redressal mechanism can be able to receive and dispose of the grievances online. Faculty from departments, who are members of this cell meet periodically and provide solutions to problems related to girl students and women employees.The committee invites suggestions from employees for improving the working environment and resolving issues if any. Any grievances/sexual harassment related specific issues are addressed through professional counseling. If required, parents are called and counseled confidentially.
The students approach the Cell to voice their grievances regarding academic and non academic matters. The cell redresses the grievances at individual and class level and grievances of common interest. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion box placed on the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
1. The departmental level grievances are attended by the concerned class Coordinators, Counselors and Department Heads.
2. The student coordinators and staff coordinators of grievance redressal cell act as facilitators to communicate and sort out the grievances at the department level.
3. Unresolved grievances at the departmental level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution.
4. An online monthly Status Report regarding the number of grievances received, disposed off and pending as on the last day of the previous month is being informed to AICTE via online feedback report in AICTE web portal.
For any Grievances contact mail-id is firstname.lastname@example.org
For Online Grivences: https://forms.gle/LbMmdbNDcYUUq394A
1. Registration of grievances via email-id/submitting in person at GRC or Department Coordinators /online registration system.
2. Acknowledging the receipt of grievances immediately.
3. Forwarding to the Grievance Redressal cell.
4. Scrutiny of the redressal process by reviewing the grievances.
5. Call for hearing or Enquiry if the resolution is not satisfactory in a stipulated time.
6. Forward to the student counselor if required.
7. Final resolution/decision by grievance redressal committee.
8. Communicating the final decision to both parties.
9. Closing of grievance and preparation of report
10.Feedback for improving the redressal process from time to time.Handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace