1. Formulate academic aims and objectives of the institution.
2. Prepare strategic plans for financial, infrastructural and staffing areas.
3. Examine the recommendations of College Academic Advisory committee and prepare a road map for achieving the goals of the institution.
4. To monitor the academic and other related activities of the college.
5. To consider the recommendations of the staff selection committee.
6. To consider the important communications, policy decisions received from the University, Government, AICTE etc.
7. To monitor the student and faculty development programs.
8. To consider the recommendations of the College Academic Committee of the college for implementation.
9. Examine the budget proposals and accord approval.
10. To pass the annual budget of the college.
11. To check the audited income and expenditure accounts and approve the same for the college annual.
|1||Sri. Y.V. Anjaneyulu||Management||Chairman|
|2||Sri. Y. Sujith Kumar||Management||Member|
|3||Smt. K. Sowjanya||Management||Member|
|4||Sri. D. Vinay Kumar||Management||Member|
|5||Dr. N. Rama Rao||Management Nominee||Member|
|6||AICTE Nominee||AICTE Nominee||Member|
|7||Dr. B. Sarvesh||JNTUK Nominee||Member|
|8||AP State Government Nominee||AP State Government Nominee||Member|
|9||Sri. A. Manickavel||Industrialist & Management Nominee||Member|
|10||Sri. P. V. Sankara Rao||Educationalist & Management Nominee||Member|
|11||Sri. K. NagaSreenivasa Rao||Faculty Representative||Member|
|12||Sri. L. Uday Kiran||Faculty Representative||Member|
|13||Dr. V. Ranga Rao||Principal of the Institute||Member Secretary|