1. To device and implement a mechanism for sports activities including students coaching, ground preparation, procurement of sports material and scheduling of the games.
2. To device and implement a mechanism for publicizing and motivating the students for participation in games and sports activities and organize inter- departmental sports and games events.
3. To coordinate with the university sports division and arrange for the participation of students at university tournaments, regional/state/national level sports events.
4. To device and implement a mechanism for liaison with the government agencies for grants in sports/gymnasium etc.
5. To work out and execute any other activity related with the sports & games. The ultimate objective shall be to provide an environment that enhances the student’s personality keeping them fit & healthy.
6. To develop team work, management and leadership skills in the students which helps them to keep their positive attitude and be disciplined and confident in their future endeavours.
|1||Prof. G. Ashok Kumar||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Md. Rafi||Member|
|3||Prof. Y. Narendra||Member|
|4||Prof. Y. Joseph||Member|
|5||Prof. Sk. Ahmmad Sharif||Member|
|6||Prof. G. Vijaya Kumari||Member|