- The Career Guidance, Training and Placement Cell headed by a full-fledged Training and Placement Officer, continuously takes care of all the training activities to be provided to the students.
- A full-fledged state of the art Training And Placement cell actively works and arranges on-campus placements and training to the students.
- The Training and Placement cell of the Institute imparts the requirements of the industry along with their curriculum through programs on preparation of resume, soft skills, communication skills, interview skills, and adapting to the corporate life.
- To improve the career opportunities and face the competitive exams like GRE, GATE external training isiven to the final year students by external training institutes.
Functions of the cell
Following are the functions of the committee
- To facilitate career guidance to students.
- Guiding students towards goal setting.
- Identifying potential companies and inviting for On-Campus placements.
- Identifying training needs for students towards campus placements.
- Planning and Execution of training of students towards fulfilling identified training requirements.
- Conducting Guest Lectures/Seminars every forth night to understand students, the industry requirements and policies by inviting resource person from industry.
- To organize off and On-Campus drives.
- Maintain the list of selected candidates and maintaining their appointment orders.
- To Co-ordinate the company and selected students till joining in the company.
- To get the annual feed-back of the joined students.
Facilities of the cell
- Pre Placement Talk Rooms, Group Discussion Rooms equipped with LCD projectors, PCs, AV facilities
- Interview Rooms
- Competitive and Placement Preparation books are available in main Library
- Internet Facility